SMART Way Forward were appointed by Tiger Turf UK, one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of synthetic sports surfaces, to deliver a 12 x module customer service training programme for all their internal/external staff based in the UK, over a period of 6 months. In order to deliver this programme successfully, SMART Way Forward delivered 2 x half day training workshops per month. The programme was bespoke and tailored specifically for Tiger Turf. At the end of the programme, all the staff would need to complete a written test to show their full understanding and competency for every module covered.
In addition, all 6 of their senior Management team were also put through the SMART 3 Day Intensive Management and leadership programme. In total there were 3 x Intensive courses run by SMART Way Forward, each placing 2 x managers in any one session, over a 3 day intensive block of consecutive management training.
The work delivered by SMART Way Forward included:
- SMART Way Forward successfully delivered a 12 x module customer service training programme to 9 x internal/external staff at Tiger Turf UK.
- The team were randomly monitored every month with a serious of ‘mystery shop’ style calls to gauge how well the sales/customer service team were putting theory into practice.
- All of the customer service team passed their end of programme tests with flying colours
- All 6 x senior managers successfully completed the SMART 3 day Intensive Management and Leadership training programme.
- Framed SMART Certificates of attendance and completion were given to all the Tiger Turf UK staff who successfully completed their training with SMART Way Forward