SMART Way Forward is committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors, customers and clients.
Information That We Collect
The only personal or identifying information that we collect is that which you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We process personal information to enable us to provide consultancy, training, and advisory services, to promote our services, to maintain our own accounts and records and to support and manage our employees.
We do not process sensitive classes of information such as physical or mental health details, offences and alleged offences, racial or ethnic origin, religious or other beliefs of a similar nature.
Use Of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our training and consultancy services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
• To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our services.
• To provide information to you relating to other services that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
• To inform you of any changes to our website or services.
If you have previously used our services, we may provide to you details of similar services that you may be interested in.
We never give any of your information or details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
Disclosing Your Information
• In the event that we sell any or all of our business.
• Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
• To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
We do not send or share any information overseas.
We are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 and we shall treat all personal data in accordance with the requirements of that Act.
Access To Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. To request this information, please contact email@example.com
Third Party Links