SMART Way Forward were asked by Annemount School, one of the most successful independent primary schools for boys and girls aged 2-7 in London. We were asked to organise a special motivational activity morning for their young students and their parents to coincide with Sport Relief. The team at SMART Way Forward successfully organised a special Sport Relief Activity Day.
The work SMART Way Forward delivered included:
- SMART Way Forward arranged the hiring of Allianz Park athletics /rugby stadium, home of Saracens Rugby and Shaftesbury Barnet Harriers athletics club.
- The team also arranged for British Cycling Olympic medallist Bryan Steel to be at the event to inspire the young students, so they could meet/greet an Olympian and have their photos taken wearing an Olympic medal.
- We also arranged for international elite endurance athletes Michael Callegari and Daniel Davies from Shaftesbury Barnet Harriers to join in and help with all the activities and share their experiences as successful athletes.
- There were plenty of activities arranged on the day, as well as some motivation talks by all the special guests/athletes which really inspired the children.
- As part of Sport Relief, we also organised a mile relay race around the athletics for students, parents and teachers – which was great fun and a huge success.
- Every child who participated was given Sport Relief medal, along with a goodie bag from SMART Way Forward.
- The motivational day was a tremendous success for the children, the school and parents.