The team at SMART Way Forward are always looking at innovate ways in which to help organisations motivate and inspire their people. That way, they work more efficiently and consistently exceed their targets.
With this in mind, we have convinced one of our most popular SMART consultants, two time Olympic British Cycling medallist Bryan Steel, to deliver a series of SMART motivational Corporate Cycling Days for organisations working within the sport, leisure, health and fitness industry around the UK.
For a one off competitive all inclusive fee, your organisation will not only be inspired by Olympian Bryan Steel, together with the team from SMART Way Forward – but you will also experience the following:
• Your team will learn how Bryan Steel, as part of the GB Cycling squad, achieved their incredible rise from World ranking 17th to Olympic Medallists in the space of 5 years.
• You will enjoy a fun filled informative presentation, full of anecdotes and facts. This will not only fascinate your staff, but educate them on what it takes to become a consistent champion in their field.
• Your team will also learn how the most effective coaching strategies ever developed in sport can be used by organisations to achieve successful outcomes.
• As part of the SMART Corporate Cycling Day, you will also have the option to be kitted out courtesy of Godfrey Sports Specialists.
• In addition, you will also have the option to hire a suitable road bike supplied by Raleigh, before you embark on your cycle ride with a former Olympian.
• The cycle ride itself will be tailored to suit your knowledge and experience. Therefore, there is no need to worry about keeping up with the pack or holding up your colleagues. They day is structured so that everybody has fun and is involved at every level.
• Finally, the days timetable will ensure that you team have the opportunity to eat, drink, relax and network with similar like minded people, who all want to experience the life and sport of an elite Olympian at amazing locations around the UK.
A typical SMART Corporate Cycling Day timetable would include the following:
• The general Meet and Greet introduction.
• A ‘High Performance’ presentation and talk from two time Olympian from British Cycling, Bryan Steel.
• The whole Ride (group) is then kitting out, which includes things such as maintenance, bike fittings and clothing.
• A group lunch, full of fun and discussion
• The Ride (Group) is then briefed on road awareness.
• The Group ride is then suited to the ability of the group, considering distance and terrain.
• Group Awards Ceremony
‘I am really excited about the SMART Corporate Cycling Days. They not only help to motivate individuals and teams, so they work together more efficiently – but it also gives people the chance to understand what it takes to become a champion’
‘The SMART Corporate Cycling Days are certainly very inspirational and a lot of fun!’ said Nadeem Shaikh, Managing Director of SMART Way Forward.
‘Every effort is made to ensure that the day is exciting, energetic and motivational. It is definitely a day to remember for any organisation booking one. After all, how many people can say they have been out cycling with an Olympian for the day?’
For further information about the SMART Corporate Cycling Days with Olympian Bryan Steel, including costs and booking, please email the team at SMART Way Forward on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘SMART Cycling Days 2013’ in the subject line.
Alternatively speak to us directly by calling +44 (0) 7980 300169. We look forward to hearing from you soon.